Only a few more bits and pieces to do and my Teraton team(not the extras :() will be finished :D. I’ve added the bases with their threat markings and done some work on some subtle shading to the armour….
All that’s left now is a little bit of clean up on the white to get rid of any stray splodges, and to get some numbers on them. Numbering I’m still pondering over, as I’m not sure if digital displays is the way to go for two reasons. First it’s what I’ve done for all of the teams so would be nice to try something different, and second, I’m not sure if it would fit with the chipped/damaged/old armour feel I’ve got going with these guys. I want these to link into my Rebs force for Deadzone (an extra way for them to gain some income :)), and that means a lack of anything too fancy.
I’ve also now settled on a team name, the Incom Interceptors. As the local pathfinder pointed out the colours match up an awful lot to a certain rebel spacecraft :D. With the name comes a logo…
Now it’s off to get these fully finished…