Dreadball – Veer-myn Numbering!

The final stage for the Veer-myn was adding the numbering, neither me or the client had a good idea as to where we were gonna go with this so I set out to test out a couple of things…

Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg

The first 3 I tried out, from top to bottom, where a simple scratched on number over the base grey using a deep brown for the number, a white number over the orange used on the shoulder pads and finally the same as the top but with silver inside the scratches. The top one seemed to be the favorite of both me and the client, but it needed something more…

Jpeg Jpeg

At the clients request I tried it out with an orange stripe on a white background, and the same stripe on the original grey background. The client preffered the look of the whte background, so that’s what I went with…

StrikersB StrikersA Guards

The only one done any differently was Reek Rolat, who had the grey background, to tie in with his shoulder guards…

Reek-RolatUnfortuanatley the client still wasn’t keen on them, and decided he would like to have the transfers on them instead. So off to the local shop I went and picked some up 🙂

Here’s how the finished product looks…

Numbers Numbers2 Numbers3 Numbers4

Had to re-jig some of the numbers, as there wasn’t enough on the trasfer sheets. But got there in the end 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s