The Dreadball pitch has now had a lick of paint and is all the better for it 🙂
I decided to add some of the colours I used on the buildings to give the pitch a link to it’s surroundings. So I added it on the top half of the concrete barriers and the goals/nets/tubes/scoring mechanism. I also added some colouration on the pitch itself in the form of strike zone markings and a centre line. Both of these were applied by airbrush after a coat of hairspray, so I could give them a chipped worn look. I didn’t bother with any salt on these as I wanted much larger areas of chipping. I also added a couple of white crosses to give at least a vague idea of where one cube begins and another ends 🙂
3 thoughts on “Deadzone – Dreadball Pitch Terrain Finished!”
It looks perfect, like a “super deformed” DB pitch.
Im itching to see some photos of your DZ set up in full swing.
Not much to say beyond, absolutely brilliant!
Looks really good and it would indeed be cool to see a full table setup.
Hooray! That looks great. It makes me happy just to see your art. It has this back alley ghetto feel to it. Some impoverished colonists entertained themselves here with causal Dreadball games. This was their one respite from the omnipresent oppression of the corporations. 🙂