Warhammer 40k – White Scars Jetbike Construction Complete!

Finished the final wee details required for the construction of the jetbike, such as adding the head, a few tweeks on the positioning on the right arm and a wee bit of fur wrapped around the torso. And here he is:

White Scars Jetbike WIP

White Scars Jetbike WIP

White Scars Jetbike WIP

White Scars Jetbike WIP

White Scars Jetbike WIP

White Scars Jetbike WIP

Now its time to get painting him 😀

Advertisements

Dreadball – Silver Centurions Almost Done!

With the final few details added today it’s just the bases and the threat markings on the clear hex(not sure what I’m doing with that yet) on the Centurions to do. Here’s how they are looking without that:

Jacks

Jacks

Jacks Back

Jacks Back

Strikers

Strikers

Strikers Back

Strikers Back

Guards

Guards

Guards Back

Guards Back

As you may have noticed I decided to add some Dreadball gloves to the Strikers and the Jacks, this was done with some plastic pipettes I had laying about with some careful cutting , and a wee touch of paint.

Next up, as I’ve said is the bases. These are gonna be a rough metal to match the pitch design I threw together this afternoon. This is the as-yet unnamed(may have to be the Colosseum?) home of the Silver Centurions:

Silver Centurion Pitch Design

Silver Centurion Pitch Design

Would love to hear what you folks think?

Dreadball – More Silver Centurions!

Continued work on the Silver Centurions this morning, and with some helpful suggestions on another colour decided to do a few bits and pieces in gold. I also took the chance to add a couple of extra glowy bits :D. Just on the left hand of the strikers, and on the several studs on the Guards armour. Anyway, here they are:

Jacks Front

Jacks Front

Jacks Back

Jacks Back

Strikers Front

Strikers Front

Strikers Back

Strikers Back

Guards Front

Guards Front

Guards Back

Guards Back

For now its off to get in a few more league games at the Sunday meet up, and I’ll let you know how the Slammers get on 🙂

 

 

Dreadball – Silver Centurions Progress

The weekend has arrived so its onto painting some of my own stuff, and today I’ve made a wee bit of progress on the Centurions:

Silver Centurions WIP

Silver Centurions WIP

Silver Centurions WIP

Silver Centurions WIP

I’ve worked up the armour with some highlights to the desired colour as well as adding the glowy blue bits I want on them. The only other part I know what I’m doing with is the number panel. This will be a blue version of the digital display seen on the Gamma Slammers. I still think I need something else on these guys to really make ’em pop, and other than doing more glowy blue bits, I’m at a loss as to what. Any ideas from you readers out there would be greatly appreciated 😀

Silver Centurions Logo

Silver Centurions Logo

I also did a wee bit more to the logo and am happy to say this should be the final design. Let me know what you think?

Warhammer 40k – Basilisk Finished!

Finished up on the Bassy today, and here she is:

Basilisk Complete

Basilisk Complete

Basilisk Complete

Basilisk Complete

Couldn’t come up with a good design for either side of the gun, so decided it was best to leave it blank. For now. If I do have some inspiration I may come back and add something at a later date.

I also got crackin’ into my next commission today, and here’s a wee sneak peak:

Next Commission

Next Commission

Warhammer 40K – Basilisk Progress

Added a few more touches to the Basilisk today:

Armageddon pattern Basilisk WIP

Armageddon pattern Basilisk WIP

Armageddon pattern Basilisk WIP

Armageddon pattern Basilisk WIP

Still think the armour needs a little bit more work, and would like to add a decal to either side of the gun as with the previous one, but am unsure as to what to do. I don’t want this to be a straight imitation of the last one, so I’m definitely not repeating the pattern. Have to have a good Thought Orgy and see what I can come up with 😀

Dreadball – DBR7 Complete!

Popped the last few details onto DBR7 this afternoon. Added a few things to the back, as the photos from yesterday showed it as a little bare, also took the opportunity to clean up a few of the white sections. Pleased with the results, and got to thinking whilst painting him how he would make an excellent Coaching Staff for the robot team :). Anyway, onto photos:

DBR7 front

DBR7 front

DBR7 Back

DBR7 Back

Let me know what you think 😀